An Experimental Investigation of the Relative Effectiveness of Two Methods of Teaching Mechanical Drawing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Experimental Investigation of the Relative Effectiveness of Two Methods of Teaching Mechanical Drawing
Author: McSpadden, C. B.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Blanton, Earle B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Brenholtz, Harold, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950-08
- Content Description: The purpose of this study was twofold: First, to analyze two methods of teaching mechanical drawing in the seventh grade by conducting an experiment to determine by which method the greatest amount of achievement was obtained by the students in the ability to visualize, sketch, letter, and understand three-view drawing; and second, to recommend a work plan and certain teaching techniques for teaching mechanical drawing in the seventh grade of the Santa Fe, New Mexico Junior High School, based upon the method by which the greater amount of achievement was indicated in the study.
- Physical Description: v, 60 leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.)
- Keyword: seventh grade
- Keyword: mechanical drawing
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Santa Fe County - Santa Fe
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: McSpadden, C. B.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1802
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01802
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477874
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163814
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Industrial Arts
- Degree Discipline: Industrial Arts