A Proposed Reconstruction of the Elizabethan Globe Theater in Odessa, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Proposed Reconstruction of the Elizabethan Globe Theater in Odessa, Texas
Author: Morris, Marjorie RogersCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Sampley, Arthur M. (Arthur McCullough), 1903-1975Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Wells, M. P.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950-08
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to determine as accurately as possible from an examination of contemporary records and from interpretations of scholars what the structure and conventions of the Globe Theater were in the hope that the projected reconstruction of the theater in Odessa may be as near the original as is possible and feasible.
- Physical Description: vii, 129 leaves : ill., map.
- Keyword: Globe Theater
- Keyword: reconstruction
- Keyword: William Shakespeare
- Keyword: high school
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ector County - Odessa
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Morris, Marjorie Rogers
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1796
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01796
- UNT Catalog No.: b1879753
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163813
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of English
- Degree Discipline: English