A Study to Determine if there are Significant Interacting Physical, Mental, and Emotional Factors Developed by Parents of Sherman, Texas, which Influence Readiness for Beginning Reading Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study to Determine if there are Significant Interacting Physical, Mental, and Emotional Factors Developed by Parents of Sherman, Texas, which Influence Readiness for Beginning Reading
Author: Kelley, Clella D.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Dougherty, James Henry, 1901-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Webb, James F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950-08
- Content Description: The purpose of the study is to approach the problem from a practical and workable angle in determining which definite and significant influences have been of benefit to the first-grade pupils of Sherman, Texas, in preparing them for reading readiness.
- Physical Description: v, 62 leaves : col. ill.
- Keyword: first grade
- Keyword: reading
- Keyword: readiness
- Keyword: parents
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County - Sherman
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Kelley, Clella D.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1760
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01760
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477722
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163812
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education