Projecting on Polynomial Dirac Spinors Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Projecting on Polynomial Dirac Spinors
Author: Anghel, NicolaeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2006-06
- Content Description: In this paper, the authors adapt Axler and Ramey's method of constructing the harmonic part of a homogeneous polynomial to the Fischer decomposition associated to Dirac operators acting on polynomial spinors.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: homogeneous polynomial
- Keyword: Dirac operators
- Keyword: polynomial spinors
- Conference: Eighth International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, 2008, Varna, Bulgaria
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- ISBN: 978-954-8495-37-0
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc161699
- Academic Department: Mathematics
- Display Note: Abstract: In this note we adapt Axler and Ramey's method of constructing the harmonic part of a homogeneous polynomial to the Fischer decomposition associated to Dirac operators acting on polynomial spinors. The result yields a constructive solution to a Dirichlet-like problem with polynomial boundary data.