Corporate Responsibility: A Moral Agent or a Profit Agent? A TOMS Shoes Case Study Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Corporate Responsibility: A Moral Agent or a Profit Agent? A TOMS Shoes Case Study
- Series Title Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards
Author: Jakopin, NatalieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Award for 2013. In this paper, the author discusses corporate responsibility through a case study of TOMS shoes and their stance in the business world as a for-profit company with social responsibility at its core.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: TOMS shoes
- Keyword: social responsibility
- Keyword: philanthropy
- Keyword: utilitarian
- Keyword: profits
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of BusinessCode: UNTCOB
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc161695
- Academic Department: Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, and Law