Ethics in Sustainable Tourism Development Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ethics in Sustainable Tourism Development
- Series Title Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards
Author: O'Neill, Kaitlyn MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This paper discusses ethics in sustainable tourism development. The author is studying International Sustainable Tourism at the University of North Texas and is exploring how sustainable tourism can be a catalyst for positive change worldwide.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: tourism
- Keyword: sustainability
- Keyword: environmental preservation
- Keyword: economic development
- Keyword: ethics
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Merchandising, Hospitality and TourismCode: UNTSMHM
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc161693
- Academic Department: International Sustainable Tourism
- Display Note: This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Award for 2013.