On a family of iterated integrals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title On a family of iterated integrals
Author: Anghel, NicolaeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Societătea de Ştiinţe Matematice din RomâniaPlace of Publication: [Bucharest, Romania]
- Creation: 2013
- Content Description: This article discusses a family of iterated integrals and generalizing an iterated integral identity proposed at a Putnam competition in 1941.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: iterated integrals
- Keyword: Putnam competition
- Journal: Gazeta Matematică Seria B, 2013, Bucharest: Societătea de Ştiinţe Matematice din România
- Publication Title: Gazeta Matematică Seria B
- Issue: 2
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc161692
- Academic Department: Mathematics
- Display Note: Abstract: In this note we generalize an iterated integral identity proposed at a Putnam competition in 1941.