The Honest Truth Behind Dishonesty Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Honest Truth Behind Dishonesty
- Series Title Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards
Author: Yan, FloraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Award for 2013. In this paper, the author explores the issue of academic integrity and the prevalence of cheating in academia, issues surrounding reform and preventative measures for dishonesty, and why some students still proudly pursue an honest education.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Keyword: academic integrity
- Keyword: cheating
- Keyword: plagiarism
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: Texas Academy of Mathematics and ScienceCode: TAMS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc161691