The Analytics Edge: Use of Analytics in University Libraries Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Analytics Edge: Use of Analytics in University Libraries
Author: Roy, ProdipCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: RMIT University
Organizer of meeting: International Council on Knowledge ManagementContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-11-09
- Content Description: Poster discusses a study examining the role of analytics in university library decision-making.
- Physical Description: 1 poster
- Keyword: data research
- Keyword: academic libraries
- Keyword: analytics
- Conference: 14th International Conference on Knowledge Management, November 9-10, 2018. Vancouver, Canada.
Name: International Conference on Knowledge Management (ICKM)Code: ICKM17
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1616623