Characterization of a Semantic Relations Taxonomy in Biomedical Science Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Characterization of a Semantic Relations Taxonomy in Biomedical Science
Author: Wu, YejunCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Louisiana State University
Author: Yang, LiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Southwest Petroleum University
Organizer of meeting: International Council on Knowledge ManagementContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-11-09
- Content Description: Poster discusses a study that attempts to characterize domain-specific taxonomies and how domain knowledge is codified.
- Physical Description: 1 poster
- Keyword: data research
- Keyword: semantic relations
- Keyword: taxonomies
- Conference: 14th International Conference on Knowledge Management, November 9-10, 2018. Vancouver, Canada.
Name: International Conference on Knowledge Management (ICKM)Code: ICKM17
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1616613