Accelerating student learning for taxonomy design work: Rapid onboarding through consultant-internships Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Accelerating student learning for taxonomy design work: Rapid onboarding through consultant-internships
Author: Tucker, Virginia M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: San José State University
Organizer of meeting: International Council on Knowledge ManagementContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-11-09
- Content Description: Poster discusses the results of a study hoping to build a model to allow Masters of Library and Information Science students to development knowledge management skills and "soft skills" needed for information design professions through consulting-internship experiences.
- Physical Description: 1 poster
- Keyword: data research
- Keyword: information design
- Keyword: knowledge management
- Keyword: internships
- Conference: 14th International Conference on Knowledge Management, November 9-10, 2018. Vancouver, Canada.
Name: International Conference on Knowledge Management (ICKM)Code: ICKM17
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1616605