A New Model of Information Architecture Associated with Multimodality For Training High Performance Professionals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A New Model of Information Architecture Associated with Multimodality For Training High Performance Professionals
Author: Roberto Cotta Orlandi, TomásCreator Type: Personal
Author: Mori, AlexandreCreator Type: Personal
Author: Bernardo, ClaudioCreator Type: Personal
Author: Gottschalg-Duque, CláudioCreator Type: Personal
Organizer of meeting: International Council on Knowledge ManagementContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-11-09
- Content Description: Poster presents an idea for multimodal information spaces, with texts, sounds, and images, which can provide a set of structured information geared towards professional training.
- Physical Description: 1 poster
- Keyword: data research
- Keyword: multimodal information spaces
- Keyword: professional training
- Conference: 14th International Conference on Knowledge Management, November 9-10, 2018. Vancouver, Canada.
Name: International Conference on Knowledge Management (ICKM)Code: ICKM17
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1616569