[Letter from Don Hicks to the BRAC - May 19, 2005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Don Hicks to the BRAC - May 19, 2005]
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Added Title Letter from Don Hicks to Commission regarding Closure of Cannon AFB
Author: Hicks, DonCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-05-19
- Content Description: Letter from Don Hicks to the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission (BRAC). In it, Hicks listed reasons why Cannon Air Force Base should remain open, including economic impact that could result from the base closing.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Air Force.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cannon Air Force Base (N.M.)
- Keyword: Community Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.
- Named Person: Hicks, Don
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Curry County - Clovis
- Coverage Date: 2005
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 2425
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=2425.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMAIL&DocID_in=2425
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc16005
- Display Note: Received: 5/23/2005; Received as hard copy