Water Water Everywhere! but not a drop to drink? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Water Water Everywhere! but not a drop to drink?
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Thompson, RuthanneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-22
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Water Conservation. In this presentation, the author discusses water conservation and sustainability.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Keyword: water conservation
- Keyword: natural water cycle
- Keyword: urbanization
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Water Conservation, 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157306
- Academic Department: Biological Sciences