Bringing Global and Multicultural Considerations into the Counseling Curriculum Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bringing Global and Multicultural Considerations into the Counseling Curriculum
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Schulz, Lisa L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-12
- Content Description: Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster describes the effectiveness of a peer co-constructed project involving multiple interviews. The interview data is compared, contrasted, and the similarities and differences are accounted for through the lens of lifespan development.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: counseling curriculum
- Keyword: human development
- Keyword: multicultural competence
- Keyword: cross-cultural communication
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157304
- Academic Department: Counseling and Higher Education