Instructor-Directed, Student-Driven Engagement Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Instructor-Directed, Student-Driven Engagement
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Pelton, Lou E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-12
- Content Description: Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses a systematic model of developing and deploying a NextGen core-curriculum course. It features examples of experiential exercises that can be stimuli for attaining student learning outcomes (SLOs).
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: NextGen core-curriculum
- Keyword: experiential exercises
- Keyword: interactive exercises
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of BusinessCode: UNTCOB
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157297
- Academic Department: Marketing and Logistics