Utilizing Emerging Technologies to Enhance Students' Engagement and Learning Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Utilizing Emerging Technologies to Enhance Students' Engagement and Learning
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Zhang, TaoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-12
- Content Description: This poster discusses using clickers to improve students' classroom engagement and gauge students' understanding of the course materials during lecture classes, introducing emerging technologies to improve students' learning experiences, and introducing exergames such as Wii Sports and Wii Fit to promote students' motivation and engagement.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: technologies
- Keyword: exergaming
- Keyword: student motivations
- Keyword: kinesiology
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157287
- Academic Department: Kinesiology, Health Promotion, and Recreation