Adding New Content to MKTG 3700 - Marketing and Money Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adding New Content to MKTG 3700 - Marketing and Money
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Ganesh, GopalaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-12
- Content Description: Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses creating content for student success using new case studies, worksheets, and instructor-created video for better instruction and feedback.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: marketing
- Keyword: logistics
- Keyword: academic instruction
- Keyword: student success
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of BusinessCode: UNTCOB
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157286
- Academic Department: Marketing and Logistics