Bibliography for "Encouraging Research and Publication among Academic Librarians" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bibliography for "Encouraging Research and Publication among Academic Librarians"
Author: Sassen, CatherineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Library Management InstituteContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-06
- Content Description: This bibliography accompanies a presentation for the 2013 Library Management Institute Summer Conference. This bibliography contains citations for information related to encouraging research and publication among academic librarians.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Keyword: research
- Keyword: publishing
- Keyword: academic librarians
- Conference: Library Management Institute Summer Conference, 2013, Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States
- Is Referenced By: Encouraging Research and Publication among Academic Librarians, ark:/67531/metadc171460
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157285
- Academic Department: Libraries