International Perspectives Curriculum Project: EDAD 5680 Administration of the EC-12 Curriculum Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title International Perspectives Curriculum Project: EDAD 5680 Administration of the EC-12 Curriculum
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Stromberg, LindaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-04-12
- Content Description: Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning. This poster discusses the international perspectives curriculum project. The project described in this poster was developed as part of the "Globalizing your Curriculum" Transformational Instructional Innovation (TII) Fellowship sponsored by the Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and redesign (CLEAR) and UNT - International.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: curriculum development
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: international perspectives
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc157284
- Academic Department: Teacher Education and Administration