Production of radishes. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Production of radishes.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 157.
Author: Beattie, James H. (James Herbert), b. 1882.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Beattie, W. R. (William Renwick), b. 1870.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938-03
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Describes the varieties of radishes and the best practices for growing and marketing them.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radishes.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forcing (Plants)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radishes -- Harvesting.
- Keyword: growing radishes
- Keyword: marketing radishes
- Keyword: planting radishes
- Keyword: radish varieties
- Keyword: forcing radishes
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 50163771
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:157
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064525
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1562
- Display Note: "Issued March 1938"--P. 2.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000