Legumes in soil conservation practices. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legumes in soil conservation practices.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 163.
Author: Pieters, A. J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Plant Industry.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Describes measures for preventing soil erosion through the planting of legumes.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Legumes -- Varieties.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil conservation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Crops and soils.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil management.
- Keyword: legumes
- Keyword: perennial legumes
- Keyword: soil productivity
- Keyword: erosion
- Keyword: lespedeza sericea
- Keyword: land use
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 50512660
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:163
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064530x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1561
- Display Note: "Contribution from Soil Conservation Service and Bureau of Plant Industry"--P. 2.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000