Letter from 26 Senators to Commission Re: Request for Hearing on AF Proposal regarding Enclaves Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter from 26 Senators to Commission Re: Request for Hearing on AF Proposal regarding Enclaves
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-06-16
- Content Description: Executive correspondence - Letter from Senators, Biden, Carper, Shelby, Baucus, Corzine, Conrad, Specter, Durbin, Sessions, Lincoln, Dorgna, DeWine, Voinovich, Bond, Byrd, Smith, Lautenberg, Rockefeller, Obama, Coleman, Dayton, Santorum, Pryor, Burns, Talent and Wyden requesting hearing on AF proposal to turn 23 ANG bases into enclaves.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Executive Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Federal documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legal Document
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 1989
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Fax.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CEXECMAIL&DocID_in=1989
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc15597
- Display Note: Received: 6/16/2005; Received as hard copy