Termites in Buildings. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Termites in Buildings.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Department of Agriculture)
- Added Title United States Department of Agriculture Leaflet Number 31
Author: Snyder, Thomas Elliott, b. 1885Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1929-06
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Describes the characteristics of termites, the damage they cause to buildings, and methods of control.
- Physical Description: 5 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Termites -- Control.
- Keyword: termite
- Keyword: flying ants
- Keyword: white ants
- Keyword: termite damage
- Keyword: termiteproofing
- Keyword: preventing termites
- Keyword: metal termite shields
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 65195191
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:31
- UNT Catalog No.: b3093881
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1557
- Display Note: "Issued June, 1929"--Cover.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000