Newspapers In The 21st Century: How NDNP State Projects Deliver The News Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newspapers In The 21st Century: How NDNP State Projects Deliver The News
Author: Howington, AnnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Fisher, Sarah LynnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: National Digital Newspaper Program (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-09
- Content Description: This poster discusses newspapers in the 21st century and how the National Digital Newspapers Program (NDNP) state projects deliver the news. NDNP Awardees' are creating their own digital newspaper sites to provide free access to content digitized through NDNP and beyond.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: digital newspapers
- Keyword: state projects
- Keyword: born-digital newspapers
- Conference: National Digital Newspaper Program Awardee Conference, 2012, Washington D.C., United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc155636
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit