Prediction of Toxicity, Sensory Responses and Biological Responses with the Abraham Model Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Prediction of Toxicity, Sensory Responses and Biological Responses with the Abraham Model
Author: Acree, William E. (William Eugene)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Grubbs, Laura M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Abraham, M. H. (Michael H.)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University College London
Name: InTechPlace of Publication: [Manhattan, New York]
- Creation: 2012-02-10
- Content Description: This book chapter discusses the prediction of toxicity, sensory responses and biological responses with the Abraham model.
- Physical Description: 37 p.
- Keyword: toxicity
- Keyword: sensory responses
- Keyword: Abraham model
- Keyword: biological responses
- Book: Toxicity and Drug Testing, 2012, Manhattan: InTech, pp. 261-296
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Book Chapter
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc155623
- Academic Department: Chemistry