Ma`rid as-Sanatain al-`Arabi al-auwal Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ma`rid as-Sanatain al-`Arabi al-auwal
- Parallel Title First Biennale of Arab Art
Author: Wizarat al I`lam, al-Lagna al-Wataniya Li-Ma`rid as-Sanatain al-`Arabi al-AuwalCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Ministry of Information, The Higher Committee fo the Arab Art Biennale
Name: Wizarat al I`lam, al-Lagna al-Wataniya Li-Ma`rid as-Sanatain al-`Arabi al-AuwalPlace of Publication: Baghdad, Iraq
- Creation: 1974
- Content Description: Exhibition catalog for the first biennial Arab art festival, held in Baghdad, Iraq by the Arab Artist Union. The catalog includes a list of the entry titles, materials, creation dates, and dimensions for each artist, with photographs of selected pieces. The entries are organized by country of origin.
- Physical Description: 204 p. : ill. ; 22 cm. + 1 booklet (16 p. ; 21 cm.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art fairs -- Iraq.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art exhibitions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Arab.
- Keyword: art festivals
- Keyword: Panarab Biennial Exhibition
- Keyword: exhibition catalogs
- Keyword: Arabic artists
- Keyword: art works
- Keyword: plastic arts
- Keyword: paintings
- Keyword: sculptures
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Iraq - Baghdād Governorate - Baghdad
- Coverage Date: 1974
- Place Name: Iraq
- Place Name: Qatar
- Place Name: Algeria
- Place Name: Kuwait
- Place Name: Yemen
- Place Name: Morocco
- Place Name: Palestine
- Place Name: Lebanon
- Place Name: Tunisia
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 314221496
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc155614
- Display Note: This book is written in Arabic with English translations.