Barberry eradication in stem rust control : wheat, oats, barley, rye. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Barberry eradication in stem rust control : wheat, oats, barley, rye.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 416.
Author: United States. Plant Pest Control Division.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1957-12
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Discusses the spread of stem rust in wheat, oats, barley, and rye due to the presence of certain species of barberry bushes; discusses eradication of these barberry bushes to control stem rust.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Barberries -- Control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Puccinia graminis.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grain -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: barberry
- Keyword: stem rust
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 50419145
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:416
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064127
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1549
- Display Note: "This leaflet supersedes Farmers' Bulletin 2014, Kill barberry bushes that spread stem rust to grains."--p. 8. "Issued December 1957"--p. 8.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000