Preparing wool for market. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preparing wool for market.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 92.
Author: Buck, Warner M. (Warner Mays), 1892-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Agricultural Marketing Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1940-07
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Provides instructions for shearing a sheep and preparing the wool for market.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wool -- Handling.
- Keyword: shearing wool
- Keyword: fleece
- Keyword: storing wool
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 65432040
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:92
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064271
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1534
- Display Note: "Issued January, 1933." "First issued by the Bureau of Agricultural Economics."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000