Building a Trusted Framework for Coordinating OA Monograph Usage Data Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Building a Trusted Framework for Coordinating OA Monograph Usage Data, video, April 8, 2019; Washington, DC. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1531968/: accessed September 19, 2020), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this video.
This video has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this video, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this video.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.