Excerpt of speech by Harry S Truman, March 17, 1948: “Special message to the Congress on the threat to the freedom of Europe” Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Excerpt of speech by Harry S Truman, March 17, 1948: “Special message to the Congress on the threat to the freedom of Europe”, audio recording, March 17, 1948; Washington, D.C.. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1531806/: accessed September 15, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this audio recording.
This audio recording has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Music Library in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this audio recording.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.