Red Team White Paper: Integration of Candidate Recommendations across JSCGs and Military Departments Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Red Team White Paper: Integration of Candidate Recommendations across JSCGs and Military Departments
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-06-11
- Content Description: White paper that determines a method for quickly elevating intra-military department coordination candidate recommendation conflicts needs to be identified so that decision makers can move quickly to resolve them.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Report Submitted To Commission documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 1696
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=BRAC_White_Paper.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CRPT&DocID_in=1696
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc15317
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005