Classification Of The End-Of-Term Archive: Extending Collection Development Practices To Web Archives Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Classification Of The End-Of-Term Archive: Extending Collection Development Practices To Web Archives
Author: Hartman, Cathy NelsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Principal Investigator
Author: Murray, Kathleen R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Project Coordinator
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Co-Principal Investigator
Funder: Institute of Museum and Library Services (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This is the final report for the EOTCD project, which is formally titled 'Classification of the End-of-Term Archive: Extending Collection Development Practices to Web Archives.' The project commenced December 1, 2009 and ended November 30, 2012. The overview includes background information about the End of Term (EOT) 2008 Archive and a brief description of the activities conducted in the project's four work areas. Following the Overview there are three sections: Goals Accomplished; Significant Findings and Accomplishments; and Project Achievements.
- Physical Description: 37 p.
- Keyword: End of Term Archives
- Keyword: preservation
- Keyword: archive classification
- Keyword: web archive metrics
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Grant Number: LG-06-09-0174-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc152437
- Academic Department: Libraries
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit