Web-Published Materials: Preservation and NDIIPP Sponsored Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Web-Published Materials: Preservation and NDIIPP Sponsored Research
Author: Hartman, Cathy NelsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: American Association of Law LibrariesContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-18
- Content Description: This presentation discusses web-published materials, preservation and the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP).
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Keyword: preservation
- Keyword: web resources
- Keyword: National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
- Conference: American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) Annual Meeting and Conference, 2005, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc152430
- Academic Department: Libraries