My InfoQuest and the Handheld Librarian Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title My InfoQuest and the Handheld Librarian
Author: Avery, Elizabeth FuselerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Texas Library AssociationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2009-10-24
- Content Description: This presentation discusses My InfoQuest, a service that lets you text a question to a librarian and receive a quick response on your mobile device.
- Physical Description: 24 p.
- Keyword: My InfoQuest
- Keyword: text messaging
- Keyword: reference services
- Keyword: libraries
- Meeting: Texas Library Association (TLA) District 5 Meeting, Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc152428
- Academic Department: Libraries