UNT Speaks Out on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title UNT Speaks Out on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Lawrence, SamanthaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-02-28
- Content Description: This poster introduces the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia. This series features Dr. Meharvan Singh, professor and chair of the Department of Pharmacology and Neurosciencea at the UNT Health Science Center, Dr. Bert Hayslip, regents professor in the Department of Psychology, and Kyle Page, a doctoral candidate in the Department of Psychology.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: Alzheimer's disease
- Keyword: dementia
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia, 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
- References: Caring for Yourself as a Caregiver, ark:/67531/metadc146581
- References: Fear of Developing Dementia, ark:/67531/metadc152462
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc152425
- Academic Department: Libraries