Marketing farm produce by parcel post. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Marketing farm produce by parcel post.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1551.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Flohr, Lewis B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1933-05
- Digitized: 2007-03-22
- Content Description: Describes methods and considerations for shipping farm produce by parcel post.
- Physical Description: ii, 54 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farm produce -- Marketing.
- Keyword: postal regulations
- Keyword: parcel-post rates
- Keyword: shipping food
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 71937750
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1551/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b3080138
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1516
- Display Note: Originally issued January 1928 and previously revised June 1930. Includes bibliographical references.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000