Tibia I Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tibia I
- Series Title MISAME
Composer: Růžička, Rudolf, 1941-Creator Type: Personal
Performer: Kientzy, DanielContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Soprano saxophone
Name: Mnémothèque Internationale des Sciences et Arts en Musique ÉlectroacoustiquePlace of Publication: Bourges, France
- Creation: 1984
- No Language
- Content Description: *TIBIA I. *for soprano saxophone and electrroacoustic sounds was composed for a solo instrument and an accompaniment of electroacoustic sounds with the help of the computer program *CCOMP* (Computer COMPosition), which was created also specifically for composition of instrumental and vocal pieces. The basic compositional principle of the program is the use of pseudorandom numbers within defined limits. They are intended to simulate random processes typical of the activity of nature and the human brain. The result is a specific and self-contained compositional style. The electroacoustic sounds were realized in Electroacoustic Studio of Czech Radio in Plzen. In the "Marcel Josse Competition" in Paris (1984) have been awarded with the first prize for this composition and also was performed by *Daniel Kientzy*, an excellent player on soprano saxophone from Paris.
- Physical Description: 1 sound recording (11 min., 1 sec.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electronic music.
- Keyword: Electroacoustic music
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Electronics
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Soprano saxophone
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Mnemothèque Internationale des Arts ElectroacoustiquesCode: MISAME
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 102641
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1505817