A Validation Study of the Triple E Rubric for Lesson Design: A Measurement Tool for Technology Use in the Classroom Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
A Validation Study of the Triple E Rubric for Lesson Design: A Measurement Tool for Technology Use in the Classroom, dissertation, May 2019; Denton, Texas. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1505198/: accessed August 8, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this dissertation.
This dissertation has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this dissertation.
- Please review the statement of rights for this dissertation.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.