Environmental Impacts - Andrews AFB Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Environmental Impacts - Andrews AFB
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-06-07
- Content Description: Disregard Header and Footer restrictions. Summary of Scenario Environmental Impacts - Criterion 8 Scenario ID#: MED0008 Brief Description: Disestablish the inpatient mission at Andrews AFB, converting the hospital to a clinic with ambulatory care services.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Air Force
- Keyword: Andrews Air Force Base
- Keyword: Report Submitted To Commission documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States - Maryland
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 1331
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=MEDCR-0054R_Andrews_AFB_Criteria_8.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CRPT&DocID_in=1331
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc14979
- Display Note: Received: 5/20/2005