Comprehensive Index to the Publications of the United States Government, 1881-1893, Vol. 2. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Comprehensive Index to the Publications of the United States Government, 1881-1893, Vol. 2.
- Series Title 58th Cong., 2d sess. House Doc. 754
- Added Title Ames
Author: Ames, John G. (John Griffith) 1834-1910Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chief of Document Division, Department of the Interior
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1905
- Digitized: 2007-02
- Content Description: Index to publications "issued during the period covered by the Forty-seventh to the Fifty-second Congresses, inclusive, printed either by order of Congress, or by the several Executive Departments of the Government."--p. iii of vol. 1
- Physical Description: Volume 2 of 2 ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government publications -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government publications -- United States -- Indexes.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Congress -- Bibliography.
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1881
- End Date: 1893
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1217011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1496
- Display Note: Continuation of B. P. Poores' Descriptive Catalogue of Government Publications of the U.S., Sept. 5, 1774-March 4, 1881. Continued by Catalogue of Public Documents Issued by U.S. Superintendent of Documents.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000