North Texas State University Budget: 1977-1978 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title North Texas State University Budget: 1977-1978
- Serial Title North Texas State University Budget
- Series Title Fiscal Year 1978
- Added Title 1977-78 Budget
Author: North Texas State UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1977-07-21
- Content Description: Budget for North Texas State University regarding funds in the 1977-1978 fiscal year. This volume contains a breakdown of expected profits and expenses at the university level and for each college.
- Physical Description: x,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School budgets -- Texas -- Denton.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: financial planning
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: funding
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1977
- End Date: 1978
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 18251966
- Accession or Local Control No: 1978_unt
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146606