Between Identity and Commodity: Female Urban Experience in Vicki Baum's Menschen im Hotel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Between Identity and Commodity: Female Urban Experience in Vicki Baum's Menschen im Hotel
Author: Jones, CarinaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Thesis advisor: Weber, ChristophContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: University of North Texas
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2012-21
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing the urban experiences of German women in the late Weimar Republic as portrayed in the character Flammchen in Vicki Baum's 1929 Novel Menschen im Hotel.
- Physical Description: 38 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sex discrimination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Women.
- Keyword: urban
- Keyword: cities
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Feminist theory.
- Keyword: gender roles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Germany
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1929
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-21_Jones
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146554
- Degree Discipline: German
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's