The Austen Women: A Look at Character Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Austen Women: A Look at Character
Author: Henderson, AngelaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Thesis advisor: Cox, Gloria C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dean, Honors College
Thesis advisor: Spencer, SandraContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2002-23
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing female characters of Jane Austin's novels and how they achieve happiness.
- Physical Description: 52 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austen, Jane, 1775-1817 -- Characters.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Keyword: novels
- Keyword: persuasion
- Keyword: Sense and Sensibility
- Keyword: Mansfield Park
- Keyword: Pride and Prejudice
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2002
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 2002-23_Henderson
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146491
- Degree Discipline: Women's Studies
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's