Trains and Transformations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trains and Transformations
Author: Hadder, R. NeillCreator Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1993-11
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing five of the author's experimental short stories.
- Physical Description: 83 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: short stories
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Star trek.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Keyword: critiques
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1993
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1993-23_Hadder
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146427
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's