The Writing Portion of the TASP Test: Does Instruction Make a Difference? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Writing Portion of the TASP Test: Does Instruction Make a Difference?
Author: Vrba, Susanne G.Creator Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1992-21
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College examining whether the teaching of composition affects student performance on the writing portion of the Texas Academic Skills Program (TASP) test.
- Physical Description: vii, 180 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: Texas Academic Skills Program Test
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: THEA Test.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Writing.
- Keyword: standardized tests
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1992
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1992-21_Vrba
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146422
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's