Cultural Wealth Wheel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cultural Wealth Wheel
- Series Title 2019 Equity and Diversity Conference
Author: Gurley, AlexandriaCreator Type: Personal
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Division of Institutional Equity and Diversity.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2019-02-28
- Content Description: Handout from the 2019 Equity and Diversity Conference. This handout includes an activity to identify resources available to achieve educational goals.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: communication
- Keyword: diversity
- Keyword: inclusion
- Keyword: cultural humility
- Keyword: intergroup dialogue
- Conference: 2019 University of North Texas Equity and Diversity Conference, February 28, 2019. Denton, TX.
- Is Referenced By: "In The Emergency of the 'N' Word," ark:/67531/metadc1464178/
- In The Emergency of the "N" Word, Make Sure to Use AAA - ark:/67531/metadc1464194
Name: UNT Equity and Diversity ProgrammingCode: EQDVC
Name: University of North TexasCode: UNTX
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1464202
- Academic Department: Office of Diversity & Inclusion