Problems and Possibilities in the Translation of the Classics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Problems and Possibilities in the Translation of the Classics
- Added Title (A Critical Approach to Aristotle, Metaphysics Alpha 1-2; Physics Beta 1-9.)
Author: Davis, Mike LeeCreator Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1990-23
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing the author's translations of two selections by Aristotle. The translation appears on even pages and the author's translation notes follow on odd pages.
- Physical Description: v, 107 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aristotle.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aristotle. Physics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aristotle. Metaphysics.
- Keyword: translations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Philosophy.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1990-23_Davis
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146413
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's