Keeping Good Company: A Critical View of the CIA Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Keeping Good Company: A Critical View of the CIA
Author: Graham, StacyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1990-21
- Content Description: Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing the Central Intelligence Agency, its operations, its standards, and its future.
- Physical Description: 52 p. : charts ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Espionage.
- Keyword: foreign policy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1941
- End Date: 1990
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: UNT Undergraduate Student WorksCode: UNTUGW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1990-21_Graham
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc146412
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Bachelor's