How Should You Publish? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title How Should You Publish?
Author: Hawkins, Kevin S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Open Textbook NetworkPlace of Publication: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Creation: 2019-02-20
- Content Description: Presentation for the "Building an Open Textbook Publishing Program", the Open Textbook Publishing Winter Webinar Series 2019. This presentation focuses on the high-level decisions necessary when deciding how to offer a publishing service.
- Physical Description: 28 p.
- Keyword: library publishing
- Keyword: open textbooks
- Keyword: open educational resources
- Seminar/Webinar: Open Textbook Publishing Winter Webinar Series 2019
- "How Should You Publish?", ark:/67531/metadc1459160/
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1459172
- Academic Department: UNT Libraries